Our favorite mixologist, Adam Seger of the Tuck Room Downtown New York City, has created his very own 12 Days of Christmas.
Here are all the 12 days
Twelve Drummers Drumming
• Dewar’s 12-Year-Old, A Dozen Different Winter Citrus
Eleven Pipers Piping
• Balsam Magnolia Aperitif Wine, Piper-Heidsieck Champagne Syrup, Pisco
• Laphroaig 10-Year-Old Scotch, Laird’s 10-Year-Old Apple Brandy, Honeycomb, Winter Spices
Nine Ladies Dancing
• Appleton Female Master Distiller Year Rum, Ron Zacapa Female Master Distiller Rum, Nine Exotic Aphrodisiacs
• Boyd & Blair Potato Vodka, Buratta, Micro Basil, Walnuts
Seven Swans a Swimming
• Seagram’s 7 Crown Whisky, Smoked Salmon, White Grapefruit, Fennel, White Pepper
• Grey Goose, Nutmeg, Cadbury Eggs
Five Golden Rings
• Gold Rum, Golden Pineapple, Gold Leaf, Goldschlager, Golden Brown Cardamom-Infused Turbinado
Four Calling Birds
• Wild Turkey 101, Rebel Yell Bourbon, Famous Grouse Scotch, Old Crow Bourbon, Crispy Duck Skin, Quatre Epices
Three French Hens
• Calvados, Cognac, Armagnac, Almond Financiers, Coconut Rochers, Bouche de Noel
Two Turtle Doves
• Sour Mash Bourbon, Deconstructed Turtle Chocolates
A Partridge in a Pear Tree
• St George ‘Terroir’ Spruce Tip Gin, Ruby Port, Heirloom Pears, Cloves
On Christmas Eve, the Tuck Room will be open from 11:30am to 9pm, making and serving the 12th night of Christmas Heizenberg. As a holiday gift to the city on Christmas Eve, they offer each Tuck Room guest a complimentary liquid nitrogen “aroma flight,” where you can experience the smell of each of the 12 days of Christmas Heizenbergs. If you like it, they’ll then create a bespoke cocktail with any of the 12 days of Christmas Heizenbergs (from the Liquid Library of infusions from the previous 11 nights) for $20 per cocktail.
Then beginning Christmas Day, when the Tuck Room is open from 4pm to 9pm, they’ll repeat the full 12 Days of Christmas Heizenbergs every day, ending with the 12th Day of Christmas Heizenberg on Friday, January 5th. You can sample a complimentary aroma experience of the evening’s Heizenberg and indulge in a bespoke cocktail made with any of the 12 Days of Christmas via bottles from the Heizenberg Liquid Library.
Master Bartender / Advanced Sommelier, Adam Seger – Laudably dubbed “The Charlie Trotter of Cocktails” by Newcity Magazine and “Spirits Guru” by Food & Wine, Adam Seger takes a true chef’s approach to his creative libations, mindfully combining fresh ingredients and handcrafted elixirs in novel ways. Seger’s mixing style has put him on an international stage, being the first American to present cocktails to The Russian Cocktail Club in Moscow as well as giving the first Mixology Master Class to The International Association of Culinary Professionals. Seger is a Certified Culinary Professional, a Wine & Spirits Judge for The Beverage Testing Institute and a Court of Master Sommeliers Advanced Sommelier.