Among this week’s headlines and highlights:
– Louis Vuitton models will grace Paris’ Louvre in an upcoming runway show.
– Gigi Hadid receives criticism for her recent Vogue Arabia cover shoot.
– Chanel contributes millions of dollars to the development of a French fashion museum.
– Kacey Devlin wins a National Designer Award at the Virgin Australia Melbourne Fashion Festival.
– Sarah Jessica Parker unveils a new handbag collection.
– Balenciaga fires its casting agency following claims of abuse towards models.
More details can be found at http://bit.ly/2n46Jsz.