Runway beauty can often be overlooked when the focus is on the clothes, but when you take a closer look, the beauty is all in the details. At the Christian Dior Spring 2015 runway show, pastel eyeliner was the key element to the model’s looks. The girls had natural and clean faces with eyeliner in shades of pastel pink, green, yellow and orange along the eyelids. While this look uses colors often associated with spring, we like it for winter as well.
Whenever you’re tempted to pile on the dark colors and layers in the midst of winter, add a touch of color and intrigue by lining your lids with one of the following products:
-Photography: Courtesy of Runway image, Sonny Vandevelde, Style.com
1. Diorshow Liner Waterproof- Slate: Dior- $29
2. The Eyeliner- Mint 22: Dolce & Gabbana
3. Highliner Gel Crayon- Obey-Ge (66): Marc Jacobs Beauty- $25
4. Crayon Yeux Haute Tenue- Long Lasting Eye Pencil-Turquoise: Yves Saint Laurent- $30
5. Soft Touch Shadow Pencil- Pale Gold: NARS- $25