Dove Real Beauty Campaign. Photo: Courtesy of Dove
Times are changing. Who would have imagined a few years ago that the number one hit of the summer would have been a song about embracing the natural beauty and curves of a women’s body (Haven’t you heard All about that bass by Meghan Trainor?). Or that real women were going to take the place of models for beauty campaigns. Times are changing and we are happy to present brands like Dove, who give us the chance to be part of that change and take it to the next level.
After revolutionizing the world of advertising with its Real Beauty Campaign a few years ago, Dove is back looking to cast models for their upcoming commercial who represent and portray natural beauty.
Milo Casting Inc. is looking for genuine, diverse and unique women who are interested in participating in the international commercial for Dove. If you are chosen you will be financially compensated and the experience is sure to be an amazing one. If you would like to be featured in the next commercial for Dove, the first step is asking yourself these easy questions… Are you a female:
- Between the ages of 24 and 40?
- With a positive attitude towards life?
- In the New York City area?
- With no previous modeling, acting or beauty contest experience?
- Interested in being part of an international commercial for Dove?
If the answer is yes, you should be heading out to the casting call for Dove Damia. If interested, please e-mail the following to: email@example.com
1. Your name, age, primary and secondary phone numbers
2. Photos: A few headshots and full body shots of yourself. (Not professional photos, candid shots are sufficient – Max 250kb per photo)
3. Tell a bit about yourself, including your occupation (5 lines max)
4. Confirmation that you are NOT a model, actor or reality TV participant, and that you do not have any prior professional experience in front of the camera
5. Let them know of any tattoos and their location
6. Please write “Dove” in the subject line of the e-mail, along with your name and age (Ex.- “Dove-Jennifer Smith-age 38)
Submissions are due by October 27th at 9:00am
You must be available for these key dates:
Audition: October 28th and 29th
Shoot: November 5th, 6th & 7th (1 day only)
People are finally understanding that the beauty of being yourself is more important than conforming to a standard, and from DOWNTOWN we say a big “bravo!” to all those who go out there and celebrate it!