Image: Cristiano Ronaldo for Tag Heuer 2014 behing-the-scenes campaign
Being fashionably late may be a cultural norm of the 21st century, but when it comes to these watches, time is definitely of the essence. People often say that you can tell a man apart from another by looking at his shoes, his wallet and his watch; that accessory on your wrist does more than just tell the time. DOWNTOWN has picked 5 of the most stunning wristwatch models for summer. Perfect for the seaside, the city, and everywhere in between.
1. Tag Heuer Carrera Calibre 1887. Luxury is embodied in the form of polished steel with a sapphire case, complemented by a brown alligator strap. Quality and craftsmanship make this luxury piece the envy of the crowd. Available online at Tag Heuer.
2. Parmigiani Fleurier Kalpagraphe Movement. This sleek number is made of 18-carat rose gold, and it’s adorned with a black alligator strap to ensure the utmost quality and craftsmanship. Available online at Parmigiani Fleurier.
3. Ballon Bleu de Cartier. The pink gold finish of this watch’s blue steel exterior will catch anybody’s eye. Modern yet minimalist, this is a classic worth adding to your collection. Available online at Cartier.
4. Panerai Radiomir 1940 Chronograph Oro Rosso. A timeless style men of all ages can sport. This watch features a personalized alligator strap as well as hour, minute and second hands. You’ll never miss out on a single moment. Available online at Panerai.
5. Jaeger le Coultre Master Ultra Thin. This model from the brand’s beloved Master Ultra Thin line will turn heads with its refined character. The stainless steel version with a brown strap is equally stunning. Available from Jaeger le Coultre online.
– Aimee Aurol