HURRY UP AND GET YOUR TICKETS for the 24th TASTE OF TRIBECA!
What food festival in New York City, can you sample delectable cuisine from Michelin Star Chefs?
This weekend the 24th Annual Taste of Tribeca, Lower Manhattan’s original food festival and public school fundraiser, supporting arts and enrichment programs at PS150 and PS234 for 24 years. Produced by parents, with the support of our neighborhood restaurants and sponsors. Come on down to taste some of the best food in New York City. Meet new friends and longtime neighbors, say hello to all the local restaurants and bakeries who serve us each and every day. Ranked as one of the city’s top food festivals, this year will once again be sure to please even the pickiest palate.
Come on out, experience some of the best dishes in town, help support the arts and enrichment programs at local schools!
- Festival-goers will taste feature dishes from more than 60 of Tribeca’s top chefs and restaurants – including L’Angolo, Greca and many more.
- Seven festival restaurants have been with Taste of Tribeca for the last 24 years – Bouley, Bubby’s Tribeca, Duane Park Patisserie, Gigino Trattoria, The Odeon, Tribeca Grill, and Walker’s.
- The annual event typically is attended by 3,000-4,000 people.
When: Saturday, May 19, 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Where: Duane Street, between Greenwich and Hudson Streets
Tickets: Early bird tickets are $45, so get them now. Each tasting ticket includes six food tastes from any of the participating restaurants, a beverage and two pours of beer or cider.
Tickets will also be available full price on the event day ($55).
On sale now at www.tasteoftribeca.com.
- The 2018 Beer & Cider Tour will feature a line-up of New York State brewers such as Catskill Brewery, SingleCut Beersmiths, The Bronx Brewery and Brooklyn Cider House. Wine shops Chambers Street Wines, Frankly Wines, Tribeca Wine Merchants, Verve Wine and Broadway Spirits will be hosting complimentary tastings of specially-selected wines all afternoon.
- Our soundstage, presented by City Winery, will feature performances by The Cynthia Sayer Band, Tribattery Pops and student musicians from the Church Street School of Music & Art.
- Our Kids’ Zone, sponsored by NewYork Presbyterian-Lower Manhattan Hospital, will feature Hollywood face painters, live demonstrations by Modern Martial Arts and BB Skate Club, and activity tables hosted by Craft Studio and Spotlight Kids. And Manhattan Youth will be returning with their ever-popular roster of ball games in the Sports Zone, sponsored by Brown Harris Stevens.
- Taste of Tribeca 2018 will offer enhanced activities for our youngest visitors. A new Family Zone will feature coffee and pastries from Love Bug Café Play, along with a Mashbooths photo booth. Gamers heading to the seating area outside of Laughing Man Coffee will find STEM activities led by Pixel Academy.
- Visit www.tasteoftribeca.com and follow us on social media @tasteoftribeca and #tasteoftribeca.