Who knew that airports could be both convenient and relaxing? Instead of dealing with the stress of booking an appointment at your local salon, work it into your travel time. Warren-Tricomi has collaborated with XpresSpa to open a salon in LaGuardia Airport: WTGO. This new airport salon offers a full menu of both quick and luxurious services from a talented roster of stylists. WTGO stylists have been trained directly by Warren-Tricomi Salon co-founders, master colorist Joel Warren and master stylist Edward Tricomi. The salon is conveniently located at Delta’s Terminal C.
With approximately 26 million people traveling through LaGuardia each year, WTGO is sure to be a success. The addition of this new amenity allows for travelers to benefit from its quick and convenient services to enhance their looks and arrive in style.
Full menu of services:
· Blow Dry (Wash & Dry; 20min – $45)
· Blow Dry Plus (Wash, Dry & Tools; 30min – $60)
· Lady Trim (Wash, Trim & Dry; 30min – $89)
· Men Trim (Wash & Trim; 20min – $69)
· Teen Trim Girl (Under 21; 20min – $59)
· Teem Trim Boy (Under 21; 15min – $39)
· Sheer Glaze Application (20min – $65)
· Sheer Glaze & Blow Dry (45min – $95)
· Deep Conditioning Treatment & 10min Scalp Massage ($30)
· Leave-In Conditioning Treatment (5mins – $15)
· Scalp Massage (10min – $20)