Top 5 FiDi Fan Page Posts From Last Week
January 31st, 2012
Here’s a round up of the top five stories from the “FiDi Fan Page” Facebook group, an online resource always on the hunt for stories about Lower Manhattan.
1) Chadbourne & Parke, a 110-year-old law firm, is close to a deal to move to the 1,776-foot skyscraper under construction at 1 WTC! With this lease, 1 WTC will be 2/3 leased two years before completion! nytimes.com
2) South Street Seaport Museum reopens, now in partnership with the Museum of the City of New York! nytimes.com
3) The results are in and 3 of the top 20 World Landmarks are in Lower Manhattan! #1 is The Statue of Liberty, #14 8 Spruce Street (Gehry’s stunning 78 story apartment tower) and #18 is the 9/11 Memorial which has been open only since September; a tremendous showing! gothamist.com
4) There is approximately 635,000 sf of new retail coming to the WTC and WFC complex! A Summary of what’s coming! archpaper.com
5) The Federal Reserve is buying 33 Maiden Lane; the turreted Philip Johnson/John Burgee designed tower that was built to complement the main Federal Reserve Building right across the street! observer.com
—Luis Vazquez. Luis is a VP, Associate Broker with Keller Williams and a proud Downtown resident! His “FiDi Fan Page” on facebook tracks all Downtown Developments. Join the Group and know what’s coming Next…..First!
Leave a Reply
Aug 1st, 2014 | No Comments