Here are the top 5 for the week!
1) Lots of updates on the Fulton Transit Center! The John Street Retail at the base of the Corbin building is expected to open by November! lowermanhattan.info
2) Trinity Centre at 111-115 Broadway is getting repositioned with the aim of luring in creative and technology firms to the Downtown market! commercialobserver.com
3) The “Financial” District continues to grow its creative base! Omnicom is expanding and now has 260,000 sf at 195 Broadway! commercialobserver.com
4) The sale of Temple Court, aka 5 Beekman, has closed at $64MM! The building’s conversion into a 297-room hotel with 90 condominium units is due to be completed in 2014! therealdeal.com
5) The New Amsterdam Market returns to the South Street Seaport on Sunday, April 29th, kicking off their 2012 season! newamsterdammarket.org
—Luis Vazquez. Luis is a VP, Associate Broker with Keller Williams and a proud Downtown resident! His “FiDi Fan Page” on facebook tracks all Downtown Developments. Join the Group and know what’s coming Next…..First!